The Last Lesson MCQ Questions. The lesson has been taken from Flamingo book class 12th. All the questions are made for the final examination that will be held on December 2021. All the students prepare these questions for their final examination. Before starting the questions I give you some instructions. You just follow it.
How to Prepare These MCQ Questions?
Before reading these questions, you should take a piece of paper. You read the questions and write the correct option on the paper. In the end, you match the correct options given at the bottom of the article. You can also join our video lessons on YouTube.
Multiple Choice Questions: The Last Lesson Class Chapter 1 Flamingo Book
1. Who is the author of The Last Lesson?
(a) Jane Austen
(b) Rabindra Nath Tagore
(d) Alphonse Daudet
2. For the last two years, where did all the bad news come from?
(a) The Bulletin Board
(b) Town Hall
(d) M. Hamel’s House
3. The story “The Last Lesson’highlights which human tendency?
(a) Male Chauvinism
4. Franz looked for opportunities to skip school to do what?
(a) work on mills
(b) go fishing
(c) water the plants
(d) collect birds eggs
5. Don’t go so fast, you will get to your school in plenty of time means :
(a) getting late
(b) very early
(c) not early
(d) early enough
6. What was M. Hamel going to question Franz about?
(c) old primer
(d) ba be bi bo bu
7. What was Franz banking on to enter the class as he was late?
(a) M. Hamel’s teaching on the blackboard
(b) commotion in the class
(c) Hauser helping him sneak in
(d) to quietly walk in when everyone was preoccupied with participles.
8. Who sat on the backbench in the last lesson?
(c) The village people
(d) The new teacher
9. What did M. Hamel bring for his class on his last day in school?
(a) new pens
(b) new notebooks
The last lesson MCQ questions class 12th flamingo books.
10. What did Franz find on reaching the school?
(a) People were dancing
(b) school was closed
(c) Police patrolling
(d) strange quietness
11. Why did Hamel blame himself?
(a) not having taught them enough French
(b) not being strict
(c) giving students a holiday at times
(d) not being responsible
12. M. Hamel is introduced as a ruler-wielding teacher. This demonstrates that:
(a) he is concerned
(b) he is adamant
(c) he is unfeeling
(d) he is a hard taskmaster
13. Franz think-Will they make them sing in German- even the pigeons? What could this mean?
(a) Germany would use brutal force over everyone
(b) harsh orders will be passed
(c) when people are deprived of their essence even the surroundings are affected.
(d) the Germans will rob France of its Language.
14. Why was Franz surprised?
(a) because of village elders
(b) because of police patrolling
(c) because of students’ behaviour
(d) because of M. Hamel’s kind and polite behaviour
15. What does M. Hamel’s motionless posture reflect?
(a) the school is dismissed
(b) sense of finality
(c) changing order of life
(d) feeling of nostalgia
16. What is moral that Alphonse Daudet wants to bring out?
(a) not to put off things that one can do that day
(b) old order changed to new
(c) one should accept everything that happens
(d) teacher should be respected
17. What was Franz expected to be prepared for at school that day?
(c) essay writing
18. Why did the villagers come to meet M. Hamel in the school?
(a) to complain
(b) to say goodbye
(c) to the gossip
(d) to show gratitude
The Last Lesson MCQ: Match the Answer here.
Ans. 1. (d), 2. (a), 3. (b), 4. (d), 5. (d), 6. (a), 7. (b), 8. (c), 9. (b), 10. (d), 11. (c), 12. (d), 13. c), 14. (d), 15. (b), 16. (a), 17. (d), 18. (d).
The last lesson is a short story is written by Alphonse Doudet. Only MCQ questions are solved here for the students. JAC Board Ranchi has scheduled the first term examination in the month of December 2021. The exam will be based on MCQ questions only. You can also read realated articles :